Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Week Off!



Our offices are closed for the week between Christmas and New Year's, which means I'm in the middle of a week entirely to myself!  I've had a wonderful time organizing and baking - today was Pumpkin Spice Biscuits and Lemon Poppy Seed Biscuits, both of which are in the freezer, ready to bake whenever we want them.  I've also had a chance to cook some yummy meals without feeling rushed!  Last night was Apple Horseradish-Glazed Salmon with Herbed Couscous and Roasted Broccoli.  Tonight, we're about to have homemade Rosemary Focaccia with an Heirloom Tomato-Mozzarella-Basil Salad and Roasted Pork Tenderloin.  I LOVE cooking!


signature

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love you cooking, too!

Grandma said...

So glad Jamie has a terrific wife who loves to cook!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...