Monday, August 31, 2015

Gisèle, Age 8



(For Gisèle at age 7, click here.)

1. What is your favorite color?  "Green."

2. What is your favorite toy?  "Ay-yi-yi... so many to choose from!  I think, yeah.  I think my favorite toy is cars."

3. What is your favorite fruit?  "Hmm.  What's the plum & nectarine thing again?  Aprium."

4. What is your favorite tv show?  "Fetch."

5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  "Wow.  Umm... like at my school?  At my school, I think it'd be... I like eating breakfast for lunch like where you eat pancakes for lunch." 

6. What is your favorite outfit?  "Wow, this is hard.  Ok, my favorite outfit... can you give me some ideas here?  Ay-yi-yi.  I like comfortable & cute outfits, I can tell you that.  Cause the thing I wore for my girls day was comfortable & cute & I really liked it.  My favorite outfit is... I can't think of anything!  I put different outfits together, ok?"

7. What is your favorite game?  "Ok... game... Sorry, the Doodle one... I think the Doodle one is pretty funny.  I like Doodle & Sorry."

8. What is your favorite snack?  "My favorite snack... well, I like those cheese little cow things, and I also like bananas as a snack."

9. What is your favorite animal?  "Elephant."  

10. What is your favorite song?  "Brave."  {Moriah Peters}

11. What is your favorite book?  "Umm... Jeremy Thatcher, Dragon Hatcher.  I also like Junie B. Jones."

12. Who is your best friend?  "Can I have it plural?  Michelle, Amecia, Madison Howell, Vivian, Jillian, Leilani, Angelina, Sophia, Ilana, uhh... wow, that's techinically all the ones I can think of!  Oooh - Kenley!  Kenley is my friend."

13. What is your favorite breakfast?  "I think my favorite breakfast, I think this is where I got it from - umm, that place we went for Mother's Day and that place in Louisiana, they're puffy and they usually don't have anything inside and they're covered with powdered sugar... and I also like waffles & chicken."

14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?  "Well, during fall, I like to jump in the leaves and rake them up.  That's what I like to do in fall.  In winter I usually like to stay inside, so I'll leave winter out.  In summer, one of my favorite things to do outside is go to the pool.  And spring, in spring I like to go outside, find more snails for my collection, build forts out of sticks... that kind of stuff."

15. What is your favorite drink?  "Milk."

16. What is your favorite holiday?  "Ay-yi-yi, so many to choose from!  I looove Halloween, especially Thanksgiving, too... I like trying new things at Thanksgiving and I like all the gravy!  Is my birthday included as a holiday?"

17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?  "I like to take myself to my bed."

18. What is your favorite thing to eat for dessert?  "Let me think here.  I like the cakes you make.  Well, I technically like everything you make, Mom, so it's kinda hard."

19. What is your favorite dinner?  "I like having meatloaf.  I also like having macaroni & cheese for dinner.  And I like having enchiladas for dinner."

20. What do you want to be when you grow up?  "An author or a famous singer or both, cause some famous singers like Jamie Grace write their own books, too."


Gisèle, you are an amazing 8 year old.  It's so fun to watch you grow, and I can't wait to see what's ahead of you!


Trish signature for blog

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...