In Paris! We're leaving the hotel at 7:45 tomorrow morning - have to be at the airport at 9 and our flight is at 10. I bought a soft purple pjs set, 2 shirts, and Valentine's boxers for Jamie today. (Just the boxers are for him.) :) We saw Love's Labours Lost today - Alicia Silverstone, Kenneth Branaugh... it wasn't very good, but it made me laugh!
So tomorrow morning we fly to Barcelona, Saturday night we fly to Lisbon, and next Sunday morning we fly from Madrid back here to Paris. I'm really missing Jamie. Especially seeing things here that I saw with him, etc. I bought the Boyz II Men cooleyhighharmony CD today - he'll laugh at me when I tell him! Bedtime... I love you, Jamie!!!!
Saturday, October 29, 2016
Thursday, October 13, 2016
To read about Miles at age 6, click here.
1. What is your favorite color? "Orange"
3. What is your favorite fruit? "Zucchini. Wait, no!! What is it called? That one with tons of black seeds in it... ? Kiwi."
4. What is your favorite tv show? "Pokemon and Teen Titans Go."
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? "Pizza."
6. What is your favorite outfit? "Hmm.. my glow in the dark t-rex shirt. And my trick or pizza shirt."
7. What is your favorite game? "Hmm.. Sorry. Actually, in French Bingo. In French Bingo."
8. What is your favorite snack? "S'mores. I mean s'mores granola bars."
9. What is your favorite animal? "Cheetah."
10. What is your favorite song? "Purple People Eater!"
11. What is your favorite book? "Hmm... Leonardo the Terrible Monster."
12. Who is your best friend? "Brycen, Aiden, Dominic, and Austin. Not the school Austin - my friend Austin."
13. What is your favorite breakfast? "Yogurt and peanut butter and cinnamon."
15. What is your favorite drink? "Diet Dr. Pepper."
16. What is your favorite holiday? "Halloween, Christmas, and Thanksgiving."
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? "Nothing."
19. What is your favorite dinner? "Pizza."
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? "I want to be... I wanna work at Pizza Hut!"
Happy birthday to the most amazing boy ever! I can't believe you're 7!!!
Posted by Trish at 7:05 PM