Tuesday, March 13, 2012

In a Funk

I've been in a funk lately.  In a general funk since the loss of my wedding ring, which has not turned up, and in a blogging funk for quite some time.  I haven't had time or opportunity to pull out my camera lately, so I have very few recent pictures of the kids, and the only recent pictures I do have are on my phone.  I don't feel like anything of note, really, has happened, and I haven't even made anything (cooked/baked) lately that I'm inspired enough to blog about.  So yep, I'm in a funk.

I painted my fingernails a beautiful lavender last night.  I rarely paint my fingernails since I'm not careful with them and end up chipping them so quickly, but I felt the need for Color.  So today they're bright, and reminding me that the clouds will pass soon enough.




Trish signature for blog

3 comments:

Nana said...

It just means that when those clouds clear up, the sky is bluer, the sun is brighter and there is so much to be thankful for. Hope it clears soon. XXXmom

Andrea said...

Possible alternate cause for said funk: New York is now booked and on the horizon, so patience is dwindling... ;) Love you!

Mavis said...

Hope your funk disappears soon and the sun will soon shine in your life.
Love you and praying for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...