Friday, February 5, 2016

Clermont-Ferrand, France - 1/19/01

1/19/01

Today is dad's birthday!  :)  The litt test was today, and it didn't go very well.  I know a lot of information for that class, but she didn't ask about anything I knew.  It's done, though.  I found out today that I should have about $2400 leftover from my scholarship this semester.  That pushes me to $900 a month instead of $500!!  I'm still going to be careful, though.  I need money for an apartment next year!  Today, though, to celebrate the end of the horrible litt class and test, I bought a cheap pair of pants and a cheap shirt and saw Castaway.  (In French; good movie!)  And tomorrow I get to talk to Jamie!!!  I was just realizing a second ago that I get to be with him for the rest of my life.  He makes me so incredibly happy!  {This goes on for a while.}


Trish signature for blog

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...