Friday, October 13, 2023

Miles at Age 14



To read about Miles at age 13, click here.



1. Describe yourself.  "Funny, try to make people laugh.  Try not to make people annoyed with me and stuff.  I think that's it."  

2. What are you thankful for?  "Family, friends, hmm.  Like, food and water and necessary things that we've been provided.  And, of course, cats."

3. What makes you happy?  "Funny jokes, cats, dogs, lots of animals, Dad, family friends, hoodies, new electronics, Rubik's Cubes..."    

4. What makes you sad or angry?  "Umm... when people interrupt me or when I'm trying to explain myself and someone thinks they know what I'm going to say.  And even when they do, it's not nice to say it while I'm trying to speak.  At least let me finish." 

5. What do you want to be when you grow up?  "A drummer.  Whether that's a percussionist, percussion teacher, drummer in a band..."    

6. What's important to you?  "Hmm.  Well, family, friends, people that I care about."      

7. What do you love most about yourself?  "I like that I'm always willing to try new things."  

8. What do you love most about your mom?  "What I love most about my mom is her willingness to help people."   

9. What do you love most about your dad?  "That he takes care of the family a lot and makes me laugh."  

10. If you could go anywhere, where would you want to go?   "Probably, like, a place with a nice beach because we're going to Europe for Christmas, so maybe, like, some place in, like, Hawaii, or some place on the coast with seafood."

11. Who do you admire, and why?  "I admire my parents because they're good role models and get me to try new things."  

12. What do you want to learn more about?   "More percussion.  Um, I'd like to learn like a bunch in school this year so I have less classes in high school."

13. What's something you'd like to do to help someone else?  "Hmm.  Give money to people that need food, or whatever they need."

14. What are you afraid of?   "Hm.  I don't know.  Hm.  I guess the fear of being misunderstood or not knowing the answer to something." 

15. If you could only keep one thing, what would you keep?   "Family."

16. What's your favorite memory?   "Um... Probably going up to Grandma's house with the Isoms recently.  That was fun.  Or like Orlando, FL, which was awesome."

17. What are you proud of yourself for?  "My willingness to do new things."  

18. What are you looking forward to?  "Being in the drumline.  And the new laptop."  

19. What do you dream about?  "I have no idea.  I never remember any of my dreams."    

20. What else do you want to say?  "Uh, it's been a good 14 years so far.  Let's hope nothing messes it up!"  


You're incredible, Miles.  Thanks for still hugging me even though you're practically grown.   I can't wait to see what you do next!   

Trish signature for blog


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...