Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Gisèle, Age 5


(for Gisèle at age 4, click here.)


1. What is your favorite color?  "Um, dark pink."

2. What is your favorite toy?  "Um... dolls."

3. What is your favorite fruit?  "Let's see, that question... um... let me think... blueberry.  I mean raspberries!"

4. What is your favorite tv show?  "You know what that is."  {Team Umizoomi.}

5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  "Oranges, blueberries, raspberries, and a sandwich, and some cheetos, and for my dessert I want to eat a chocolate bar.  A candy bar."

6. What is your favorite outfit?  "The dress that Camryn got me with roses."

7. What is your favorite game?  "I know that!  Trouble."

8. What is your favorite snack?  "Oh my goodness!  The bar that I'm eating right now."  {An oatmeal raisin granola bar.}

9. What is your favorite animal?  "A chicken.  Like cock-a-doodle-doo!"

10. What is your favorite song?  "Cock-a-doodle-coo-coo-coo!"

11. What is your favorite book?  "Madeline and the Gypsies."

12. Who is your best friend?  "You know what I'm gonna answer.  Everybody."

13. What is your favorite breakfast?  "Waffles.  And burritos."

14. What is your favorite thing to do outside?  "Play ball.  And hide and seek."

15. What is your favorite drink?  "You know what that is."  {Milk.}

16. What is your favorite holiday?  "Ooh - you know what that is!  Is Halloween a holiday?  I like Halloween and Valentine's Day.  And that turkey day when you eat turkey.  What's that?  {Thanksgiving.}  Yeah, that.  And Christmas.  I like lots of them."

17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?  "OU!!  {Her OU sock monkey.}  And Alice and the dolphin."

18. What is your favorite thing to eat for dessert?  "Chocolate bar!  I mean candy bar."

19. What is your favorite dinner?  "Um, a hamburger and some french fries and regular milk.  I love that." 

20. What do you want to be when you grow up?  "Ooh - I wanna be a teacher at my kindergarten school!  Cause I like it!  I wanna stay there forever.  But I'll be something else when I get too old."

Happy birthday, baby girl!



Trish signature for blog

2 comments:

Daddy said...

Happy Birthday, Gisele! Love you!

Grandma said...

Happy Birthday, Gisele! I can hardly believe you are in kindergarten now. I love your first day of school picture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...