Monday, May 12, 2014

Cannes, France - 10/6/00

10/6/00

Still in Nice.  (warning: Jamie-joke ahead.)  It's nice.

We shopped this morning and then got sandwiches and had a picnic on the beach.  We then got tickets to Cannes and spent 25 minutes standing in a crowded train to get there.  Of course, in the train (while, in the train - I'm tired), it started to rain and it was cloudy when we got to the beach.  Steph and I went all the way in and swam a bit and then Sarah and Ramsey waded a bit.  We changed in a restaurant's private bathroom afterwards (the guy that was cleaning the tables told us we could) and got griped at afterwards.  Shopped a bit this morning (bought a yellow see-through camisole) and then found an Etam Lingerie this afternoon!  Bought a pair of green undies and a set of three cotton camisoles I can wear for pjs.  I also found a postcard at a souvenir shop that says "Je t'aime" that I'm sending to Jamie tomorrow.  I'm tired... This entry really doesn't make much sense.  We had to catch the night bus back and there were 8 of us on there coming to this hostel.  I'm going to wash my face and brush my teeth... tired.  And really missing my wonderful Jamie.  Also bought two cheap bracelets.  Jamie's with his parents right now and I think it's about 2pm there right now.  [Another paragraph or so about Jamie...]













Trish signature for blog

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...