Wednesday, May 21, 2014

France - 10/10/00

10/10/00

I bought three candles at Galeries Lafayette today.  (Morgan, Sarah, I went shopping after class.)  Green, purple, and pink.  Or "Meditate," "Serenity," and "Joyful."  I have Joyful lit right now.  They match the white "mineral" one I bought at Auchan.  It's already almost 1:30 and I'm not ready for bed,  And I haven't written any letters yet!  I'll write at least one tonight.  Classes started at 9:15 this morning and went on until 4:30 this afternoon, with a 45 minute lunch break.  Long!  Tomorrow we have "Writing" for two and a half hours, and then we've got to go to the Teaching English meeting.   So, before class tomorrow, Sarah and I will go change our enrollment times again.  And I've still gotta pay rent... Tomorrow after the meeting is birthday shopping for Jamie.  I'd like to get him a sketch of me or an antique coke sign done in French, but I think those are both pretty impossible.  Maybe some small antique thing?  Help!  (sigh)  I need to write that letter and then go to bed.  I love you!


Trish signature for blog

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...